vineri, 27 februarie 2009

Down - Temptation's Wings

Last weekend I had an interesting conversation about supergroups. You know, those bands born by locking together famous people in the same room?

Thing is, I never actually liked any kind of supergroup (no, not even Cream). I wanted to like Audioslave (because I listened to Soundgarden's Black Hole Sun about a million times), tried Velvet Revolver (Fall to Pieces was OK, I guess), and, well, that's about it.

Until now.

One of the names mentioned in that conversation was Down. "System of a Down?" I asked, horrified. "No, just Down. Google it up!"

And I did. Watch Down - Temptation's Wings on YouTube. It rocks, which is normal - they're a metal supergroup gathered around the former Pantera frontman - read more here.

I also liked On March The Saints, Down's latest video.

What other supergroups do you crave?

3 comentarii:

  1. The Raconteurs (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Raconteurs) are also pretty nice.

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  2. de la Down, cele mai cunoscute sunt
    Rehab si Stone the Crow. Sunt pe YT.

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  3. Lucian: multzam de hint. Colectia completa de inregistrari video e chiar pe site-ul oficial:
    http://www.down-nola.com/index.cfm/pk/content/pid/400044

    Iar Stone the Crow rulez, indeed.

    RăspundețiȘtergere