vineri, 6 februarie 2009

Superbus - Lola

The reason why I can remember exactly when I listened to Superbus for the first time is that the whole damn week I couldn't get the damn choir out of my damn head:

Allo Lola
Comme un garçon
J'ai le coeur qui fait boum
et les cheveux longs
Allo Lola
Comme un garçon
C'est la première fois pour moi
que tes yeux me font
Boum (boum, boum... ad infinitum)

For the ones who don't understand French, here's the translation:

Hello Lola
Like a boy
I have a booming heart
and long hair (yeah, I'm not sure what it means either)
Hello Lola
Like a boy
It's my first time
that your eyes make me
Boom (boom boom... a million times)

Now, get infected on YouTube.

If you want more, watch Radio Song

Read all about Superbus on Wikipedia.

Listen to more songs on MySpace.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu