vineri, 20 februarie 2009

Magica - Bittersweet Nightshade

I always had a soft spot for rock/power pop divas - Deborah Harry, Annie Lennox, Tina Turner, Cyndi Lauper, Bonnie Raitt, The Bangles, Marie Fredriksson and many more. That's why I wasn't surprised to discover I also liked metal bands fronted by female vocalists (obviously, Nightwish, but also Inugami Circus-Dan or Lacuna Coil)

Magica is a Romanian symphonic metal band fronted by Ana Mladinovici; they've survived for quite a long time (founded in 2002) and issued 4 albums so far (I only own one - their first two albums were already out of print when I first heard them, and I've yet to buy their 2008 album).

Bittersweet Nightshade is their first video; raw and a bit messy, but sincere and powerful. Watch it on YouTube.

To learn more about them, visit www.magicaband.com

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu