vineri, 6 februarie 2009

Why "A song a day" ?

One of my favorite pastimes is discovering new and interesting music from all over the world.
It's not that I get bored easily - I still listen to The Beatles, after all - but I enjoy being challenged by new sounds and new rhythms.

As I'm not a selfish person, I started sharing my discoveries - at first, with some of my office fellows (I'm a game designer, and I work in the Romanian studio of the mobile branch of the big bad wolf of the industry, Electronic Arts). About 100 songs later, someone gave me the idea to start blogging - and get a bigger audience. I'm a shy guy, and not sure I NEED a bigger audience, but eventually I gave up.

So, here it is - a blog written in English by a Romanian guy, mercilessly hammering your ears with a new song every day.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu